Come and celebrate the Garifuna culture and traditions in Livingston Guatemala. The Garifuna festival takes place every November celebrating the first Garifuna settlement in the Puerto Barrios area. Enjoy the music and special dances performed on the streets of this charming caribbean village.
The package includes:
- Visit to Quiriguá
- Boat ride through the River
- One night accommodation in Livingston the date you choose from our selected Hotel options. (Tuesday 25th or Wednesday 26th November 2014)
Garifuna Festival Event Program:
- Tuesday November 25th at 4:00 p.m. International Festival of Garifuna Music; live music at the main street of Livingston
- Wednesday November 26th: 8:00 p.m. Dance concert with live music: Punta Rock and Reggae, keep dancing til you drop!
- US$ 355.00 in double room (2 passengers)
- US$ 255.00 in triple room (3 passengers)
- US$ 210.00 in double (4 passengers and up)
Photo Credits: Jugrote